Rent Collection and Deposit
Rent collection has remained a tedious task until PropCare decided to ease the tension of follow up with the tenant by the landlord. But now landlords are receiving rent just at the completion of 30 days and experience says that now there is no need to follow up with tenant. As a service, we collect rent from the tenant and deposit directly into bank account of landlord the very same day.
- Rent monitoring
- Rental cheque collection from tenant
- Keep scanned copy of cheque for future reference
- After depositing the cheque in to landlord's bank account, we send scanned copy of deposit slip to the landlord
- We also pay the property tax on behalf of landlord
- We send lease renewal reminder to landlord and tenant
- Rent issues - Advance rent, escalation in rent, TDS deductions etc
- Periodic checks of the property to resolve any issue faced by tenant
- Handover or possession from existing lease.