Myfollo.com committed to protect and respect the privacy of clients. Whatever personal information we collect from our clients by any means; online or offline make sure that it is used solely for activities related to MyFollo.com and prevent any misuse thereof is a top priority of us.
Information we may ask from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- We may collect your personal information (PII) such as name, address, phone number, email addresses etc., when voluntarily submitted by you as an individual website visitor or subscriber.
- Your visit details to our website such as location data, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data.
- We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Site. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although it is optional to respond to them.
We may collect information about your IP address, computer or mobile, operating system and browser for system administration or for our own commercial purposes. This data we use for analyses purpose only about our user's browsing actions and patterns. We do not cater to specific individual.
- We keep your personal identifiable information in our records. The information provided by you serves as a basis to correspond with you and fulfill a specific request.
- To make the website responsive according to your browser and device (mobile, laptop, desktop etc)
- Information is used in order to extend our services as per individual preferences & considerations. We may use it to provide you with information about MyFollo's services, but may also use it to send marketing material about MyFollo's services, unless you opt out of receiving this information. We also use personal information for the purposes of providing our services to clients, maintaining client relationships (such as informing our clients and prospective clients of property management & leasing opportunities that may be of interest to them) and for our other related business activities.
- We may contact you if we come across the information which might be of your interest through email, text message or telephone.
- You as a subscriber have the option to prohibit us from using such information as a basis to communicate with you; we shall at your behest remove the information immediately from our records.
Intellectual Property Rights
All the content displayed on the website, including research report, text, images and designs and their arrangements, unless stated, is our intellectual property. No one can use any part of content for commercial purpose without prior approval from MyFollo.com.
- You can use the information available on the website for your personal use only.
- It is not permitted to distribute the information to third parties or to reverse engineer for decompiling.
- If you are using information then you must attribute material obtained from the MyFollo.com website. Proper reference quotation must be used so that it does not mislead representation of MyFollo.com material.
Disclosure of Information
We assure that your information will not be shared outside MyFollo.com group. We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following situations:
- If we buy or sell any business or assets, then we may disclose your personal information to the prospect buyer or seller.
- To comply with any legal obligations, or in order to enforce our site Terms and Conditions or to protect the safety and rights of MyFollo.com or our clients. This is mainly exchange of information with government agencies or other companies for the purpose of fraud protection, unauthorized transactions and investigation when permitted or required by law.
Data Privacy & Security
All images, unless otherwise noted, were taken from the Internet and are assumed to be in the public domain. In the event that there is an error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial. Material will be removed upon request by the copyright owner.