Over time, and with the constant and rapid development that the world is undergoing, the only thing that’s scarce now is TIME.
Time is money and indefinitely the most valuable resource there is. We have needs we can’t cater to because we don’t have the time. We feel the need to look pretty but we don’t have the time to go to the salon. We have the time to feel hungry, but we don’t have time to cook a decent meal.
Similarly, we have the money to buy new property but we don’t have the time opr patience to manage it.
Managing a property takes effort.
Like a dog has to be fed, a property needs to be maintained. The way we as humans, need to go see the doctor from time to time, a property needs repairs from time to time.
You can’t just buy a property and let it be. You have to take CARE of it or in professional terms, you need to manage it.
These days, renting property is the most common choice. It has a variety of benefits like; imputed cost turns into real money, you’re basically earning money sitting at home, instead of one lump sum, large payment, you get a fixed amount of rent every month and it keeps your property from turning into a ghost bungalow.
Since too much optimism isn’t good for health, let’s weigh the cons as well.
- The equity may be required to purchase another home
- A tenant could make it more difficult to sell
- The possibility of bad tenants
- it’s difficult to manage the property from out-of-town
In the midst of such chaos, a property manager can prove to be the middle ground.
Majority o property owners don’t rent out property only because they don’t want the inconvenience being a landlord can cause.
Not everybody who buys property is cut to be a landlord. Some people just don’t have the patience or the management skills required.
For people like these, property management can come to the rescue.
Property management is the operation, control, and oversight of real estate as used in its most broad terms.
A property manager is the EASIEST way out because all you need to do AFTER you’ve hired one, is write the checks.
One small payment and a property manager will change your life. The flow chart below shows the MAJOR responsibilities of a property manager.
So the question is not if you should hire a property manager or not.
The questions are:
- Do you WANT to be become a landlord?
- Do you think you can handle pestering tenants about their monthly rent?
- Do you want your personal cell number to be a 24/7 hotline for the tenants?
- How well can you handle stress?
Answering the questions for you:
- Nobody sets out to be become a landlord. People always end up being one because they have extra property.
- Even if the money is yours, it’s never a pleasant job if it involves asking people for money.
- Obviously you don’t. But tenants are similar to kids. They will call you about EVERY little problem.
- Nobody likes stress.
Now a property manager may seem like a luxury to some but as they say, “If it makes you sleep at night, it’s worth it.”
So stop troubling yourself with managing an additional house. Living in ONE house and maintaining it is hard enough. Nobody needs another.
Hire a property manager and get rid of not only the problems but the WHOLE process itself.
It’s easy. It’s simple and now, it’s available at the click of a button.
PropCare has a lot to offer and you have a lot of hassles to lose.
So visit, https://www.myfollo.com/propcare for one of the top notch property management services in India.